Rent a Cardiff Holiday Apartment for your next City Break
Discover Europe's youngest capital city on a city break to Cardiff
Cardiff City Break
Croeso i Caerdydd! Which means welcome to Wales in welsh – and it is a very warm welcome. Cardiff, Wales’ capital is becoming an increasingly popular destination and it is the perfect destination to book your next holiday home for a Cardiff city break. This city is easy to explore by foot and is full of culture and history. Cardiff is also Europe’s youngest capital city – not only historically but it also has a young population meaning that there is a vibrant young atmosphere here. It has beautiful Victorian shopping centres and quirky markets, there are so many so there is surely something in store for every shopper. For a UK short break Cardiff offers many cultural sites from Cardiff Castle to the Wales Millennium Centre and Cardiff Bay. Booking a Cardiff City Break through Casamundo will provide you with a great weekend getaway and a comfortable holiday home or apartment.
Here are some activities you can get up to in Cardiff:
- Boat ride in the picturesque Cardiff bay – you can see the beauty of the city from a different angle.
- Cardiff castle – Take a look at the city’s pride and joy – Cardiff Castle. The tour will take you to see the ornate decor, intricate carvings and rich colours that fuse together Arabian, Gothic and Mediterranean styles. For a fantastic view of the city and beyond, climb to the top!
- Parks in Cardiff - You can explore the beautiful Bute Park on foot; walk along the Taff, spot local wildlife or enjoy a picnic stop. It is part of the Taff Trail, a popular path between Cardiff Bay and Brecon, which brings in lots of cyclists. If you're keen to cycle, you can hire decent quality bikes from Pedal Power next to the park.
- Welsh Ale in one of Cardiff’s pubs
- Wales Millennium centre - The Centre comprises one large theatre and two smaller halls with shops, bars and restaurants. It houses the national orchestra and opera, dance, theatre and literature companies
- Café Quarter on Mill Lane – This is a great place to visit for a night out and to see friends. There are restaurants, bars and clubs which you need on any city break. Renting a holiday home in Cardiff means these are all right on your doorstep.