Translated by Google
The house, dated of 1853 and bombarded during the Spanish Civil War, opened his doors at the end of the year 2004, after a meticulous work of reform that made deserving of the Ebro Quality Prize to the best house build in South Catalonia. Is inside the urban area and has library, kitchen full equipped at the disposal of the guests, room of meetings and interior garden. The five bedrooms receive the names of places of the municipal area (Vilassos, Serrafites, Aucalans, Molandins and Mudefes), are wide and with predominance of white spaces, natural light, parquet floor, antic forniture and own bathroom. The carpentry of the house is of wood of "melis" (torch) from the beems of the roof of a chapel of Gandesa's Church dated back to beginning of the 18th century.
Rooms "Junior Suite", persons: 1-3