14 km from Vannes, the Odalys residence "les Iles du Morbihan" is situated at Port Blanc (opposite the"'Ile aux Moines"), just a stone's throw from the jetty, 500m from the beach and from a water sports' centre.
Your holiday rental at the heart of the region of Morbihan, is an entirely pedestrian, residence, in a calm and peaceful setting. It comprises eight little groups of buildings.
At your disposal:
Outdoor, heated swimming pool of 150m² open until September
Fee-paying WiFi access throughout the residence
Free outdoor parking
EquipmentThe apartments, housing between 4 and 8 persons are fully equipped with a kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate , micro-wave/grill, dish-washer, bathroom or shower with toilet or separate toilet and free television. All the apartments have a balcony or a terrace.
3-roomed apartment for 6 persons (approx. 49 m²):
Living room sleeping 2 persons
2 bedrooms, each sleeping 2 persons
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, vitroceramic hotplate, micro-wave / grill, dish washer)
Bathroom or shower with toilet or separate toilet
Bath linen: possible rental
Bed linen: possible rental
Maximum number of pets
Launderette: extra fee
SourroundingsThe resort of Baden, in the Morbihan Gulf, boasts a moderate climate all the year round, favouring a varied and luxuriant vegetation: pine trees, oaks, chestnuts, cypresses, mimosas, African palm trees. The town emerges from the Gulf of Morbihan, a true inland sea, dotted with islands, this magical location, where sea, land and sky blend together to form changing, uncanny landscapes. This is a paradise for hikers, whether on foot, by bike or even by kayak: flora, fauna and bird life (nature reserves) are to be explored.
Close to your holiday rental at Baden, a host of activities are available to you:
- Sailing, water sports, diving
- Hiking, mountain-bike
- Skateboard area
- 5 golf courses: Baden, Saint Laurent, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon (Belle Ile).
As it is exceptionally well-situated, geographically, Baden is an ideal base from which to discover Brittany, the Morbihan Gulf, its islands and its coastline:
To see at Baden and in the surrounding area:
- At Baden : the Venetian wall, Port Blanc, the islands of Renaud, Grand Vézy, Petit Vézy , Sept Iles, the museum "des passions et des ailes".
- Vannes, a fortified town
- the Morbihan Gulf (its island:île aux Moines, île d’Arz…)
- Belle Ile,
- Ria d’Etel
- La Trinité sur Mer
- Auray and the port of Saint Goustan
- The Quiberon peninsula and its rugged coastline,
- Ile de Groix
- Port Louis
Tourist Office: Vannes Golfe du Morbihan - Quai Tabarly - 56039 Vannes cedex
Sea: 500 meters
Beach: 500 meters
Water sports: 500 meters
Playground: on the spot
Distance from Utrecht: 950 km
International airport: 60 km
Distance to the capital: 475 km
Additional costsIncluded in the price:
- Apartment rental
- Access to the outdoor, heated swimming pool open until September
- Access to the petanque area and children's playground
- Access to the outdoor parking
- Free TV
- Bed linen is not provided
- Deposit and tourist tax to be paid on the spot at arrival. The deposit will be given back to you on the day of departure, after inventory. The accommodation should be left perfectly clean. Otherwise a statutory sum will be kept from the deposit.
- Pets admitted: up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence.
DepositDeposit 300,- Euro has to be paid on arrival